Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Creamy Custard DessertA palate pleaser — that is what this creamy vegan custard dessert is all about. Rich and decadent that will cut through a heavy savory recipe. A homemade custard with a crunchy topping that you can serve as a delicious dessert for the holidays or any other day. Open a bottle of sweet wine to pair with this velvety custard.
- Lamb and Pine Nuts Savory PiesYou must try this easy lamb recipe as a savory pie. A new way to turn humble ground lamb into a tasty appetizer that everyone will love! A lamb and pine nuts mini pie recipe that you can serve with a delicious bottle of red wine.
- Crusty Herb BreadThis herb bread recipe is great as a tasty snack. You can also pair this yeasted bread recipe with your favorite vegetarian soups. A bread that you can savor with a dry red wine.
An inspirational home cooking show for the 21st century
Join me each month while I challenge myself to take inspiration from different cultures, cuisines and wines to cook feasts that make my friends say wow!
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode of Family Meal now!Check out previous episodes on the Family Meal Playlist page.
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.