Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Southern Ham BiscuitsIt’s pretty customary to start a meal with bread, right? But, how often do you get fresh homemade biscuits at the beginning of a family meal? Let alone a recipe for biscuits with ham. There is nothing better than warm, tender homemade buttered biscuits with ham bits. The best appetizer to pair with the best light red wines.
- Homemade Vegetable SoupA soul-soothing bowl of delicious homemade vegetable soup, perfect for a luncheon-style family meal. This is the best soup recipe with a tasty pork stock that is worth a try. Soup and bread are the most classic flavor pairings. A delicious brothy soup recipe that can pair with the best light red wines.
- No-Bake Cheesecake RecipeThis No-Bake Cheesecake is the best cheesecake recipe you’ll ever want! A smooth dessert with a mousse-like filling and a buttery graham crust. This ultimate cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with your favorite fresh fruit, chocolate, or just whipped cream. An excellent afternoon snack idea that goes so well with the best sweet wines. A no-bake dessert recipe that is packed with light and creamy flavors.
An experimental home cooking show for the 21st century
Each month, on this cooking show, I show you how to prepare a delectable feast with wine pairings. Then, you get to watch while my friends tell me what they think about it all.
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode now!Check out previous episodes here.
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.