An inspirational home cooking show for the 21st century
Join me each month while I challenge myself to take inspiration from different cultures, cuisines and wines to cook feasts that make my friends say wow!
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode of Family Meal now!Check out previous episodes on the Family Meal Playlist page.
Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Rosé & Watermelon SmoothieA rosé wine and watermelon smoothie recipe that’s perfect for summer. A cold and refreshing summery drink perfect to beat the heat of the summer. A delicious wine & frozen watermelon recipe to pair with light meals for dinner or lunch. You can also use light white wine in this smoothie recipe.
- Blood Orange Tart RecipeLooking for a blood orange tart recipe? Look no further as this is the perfect dessert recipe to end an awesome family lunch or dinner. A zesty and sweet-tart dessert that compliments a summer grill party. You can savor this delicious dessert with some sweet wines.
- Smoked Lamb CasseroleA lamb recipe in a delicious casserole recipe? Yes, you heard it right! This smoked lamb casserole is a perfect treat this summer season. A fancy dinner casserole recipe that will melt in your mouth as soon as it touches your palate. Savor this lamb shanks recipe with a deliciously bold red wine.
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.