An inspirational home cooking show for the 21st century
Join me each month while I challenge myself to take inspiration from different cultures, cuisines and wines to cook feasts that make my friends say wow!
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode of Family Meal now!Check out previous episodes on the Family Meal Playlist page.
Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Spicy Thai Mango SauceA delicious mango sauce recipe that’s great with shrimp and salmon recipes. This sweet and tangy homemade sauce recipe is an excellent accompaniment for easy grilled ideas. A perfect sauce for the grilled shrimp recipe that pairs so well with white wines.
- Salisbury Steak RecipeThis homemade salisbury steak recipe is an amazing dinner idea or lunch for the whole family. A delicious homemade salisbury steak with a rich and creamy mushroom sauce. This kid-friendly recipe is a great way to transform humble ground beef into something amazing. This ground beef recipe is a perfect red wine pairing!
- Baked Buffalo Chicken WingsTry these baked buffalo chicken wings for your weeknight dinner recipe with your friends or family. These crunchy chicken wings are delicious finger food to savor with sparkling wine. A healthy chicken recipe for any occasion!
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.