Save to BigOven
- 24 oz Lean beef
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 oz red bell pepper
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the juice of a lemon, soy sauce, vegetable oil, minced garlic cloves, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Add some chopped rosemary sprigs and fish sauce.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into the beef pieces.
- Let it marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thread the bite-sized beef onto barbecue sticks, alternating with onion wedges and diced red bell pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. (Baste each stick with the marinating liquid every 5 minutes.)
- Serve with your favorite red wine and barbecue sauce.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 357.26 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 17.72 g || 27.3% |
| || Saturated Fat 3.8 g || 19% |
| || Trans Fat 0.44 g || |
| Cholesterol 112.26 mg || 37.4% |
| Sodium 1154.86 mg || 48.1% |
| Total Carbohydrate 12.01 g || 4% |
| || Dietary Fiber 1.99 g || 8% |
| || Sugars 6.77 g || |
| Protein 39.35 g || |
| Vitamin A 3.54 % || Vitamin C 32.64 % |
| Calcium 6.18 % || Iron 25.14 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Looking for a delicious beef recipe? Try this beef barbecue recipe for your next lunch or dinner! A quick and easy dinner recipe with sweet and tangy flavors.
You can use orange juice or lime to get more pronounced citrus flavors. You can also substitute citrus for pineapples and a bit of mango juice. Adding grated ginger will also add a heated and spicy flavor. A good drizzle of sesame oil at the end will also enhance the flavor profile of the dish. Try grilling this recipe for an even better result. You may roast the meat together cauliflower and broccoli florets for a complete meal.
This delicious beef barbecue recipe is even better with our Barbecue Sauce. Check this The Best Barbecue Sauce in the Country recipe!
This beef dinner recipe is best paired with bolder red wines.
- Petite Sirah
Check out other beef recipes:
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine and wine journal app to find a wine that suits you.