Asian Roasted Chicken Thigh
Save to BigOven
- 17 oz chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine hoisin sauce, salt, pepper, brown sugar, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, and orange juice.
- Whisk until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, transfer the chicken thighs and add the marinating liquid.
- Cover with clear film and let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Brush the baking tray with canola oil.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on the baking tray.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn it on the other side and brush it with the marinating liquid.
- Roast it again in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn it over again and brush with the remaining marinating liquid.
- Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Let it rest for 3 minutes before serving.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 463.58 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 28.36 g || 43.6% |
| || Saturated Fat 6.19 g || 31% |
| || Trans Fat 0.13 g || |
| Cholesterol 119.04 mg || 39.7% |
| Sodium 1296.65 mg || 54% |
| Total Carbohydrate 29.06 g || 9.7% |
| || Dietary Fiber 1.51 g || 6% |
| || Sugars 20.26 g || |
| Protein 22.56 g || |
| Vitamin A 4.55 % || Vitamin C 18.67 % |
| Calcium 4.56 % || Iron 9.34 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Tired of the old and usual barbecue chicken recipe? You must try this Asian-style roasted chicken thigh recipe for a perfect lunch or a family dinner idea.
Chicken thighs are a full-flavored piece of meat. The best thing about this piece of the chicken is that it has a slim chance of getting tasteless and dry. This delicious piece of meat has a slightly higher fat content than the other chicken parts. Bone-in and skin-on are great for roasting and braising.
You can marinate the chicken for up to 2 days to allow the flavor to develop even more. Just make sure that it is in the refrigerator the whole time.
Adding rosemary during the roasting process would add lovely aromas to the roasted piece of meat. You can use garlic powder instead of minced garlic cloves. You can also ditch the chili powder if you don’t want heat. Lemons, grapefruits are an excellent substitute for orange.
This amazing chicken recipe is a kid-friendly recipe, meaning kids will love this to the very end!
You can savor this delicious roasted chicken thigh with a good red wine. Here are the top suggestions for light red wines:
- Pinot Noir
Check this sides to pair with this dish! Fresh Okra, Corn and Tomato Salad & Herbaceous Homemade Tater Tots