Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Cheese
Save to BigOven
- 24 oz shrimp
- 6 oz bacon
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4oz Feta cheese
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with smoked paprika
- Wrap each shrimp with a bacon strip.
- Thread three of the wrapped shrimp onto each skewer.
- Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Plate while still hot and sprinkle feta cheese crumbles over the dish so that they melt slightly.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 191.26 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 12.53 g|| 19.3%|
| Saturated Fat 5.2 g|| 26%|
| Trans Fat 0.04 g|
| Cholesterol 133.81 mg|| 44.6%|
| Sodium 753.27 mg|| 31.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 2.54 g|| 0.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.59 g|| 2.4%|
| Sugars 0.97 g|
| Protein 16.51 g|
| Vitamin A 11.98 %|| Vitamin C 0.02 %|
| Calcium 12.08 %|| Iron 3.98 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
This bacon wrapped shrimp is a great appetizer for a cocktail party, a garden party, a summer grill out, or even brunch. Who doesn’t love skewers, right?
This recipe calls for baking to get the bacon crispy. But, you could easily grill this dish as well for an added smoky flavor. Just grill them for 5 minutes on each side.
Seafood is best paired with white wines. This bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer is not exception. But, because there’s bacon here, go for a full-bodies white.
- Oaky Chardonnay
- White Rhone
- White Rioja
Check this delicious Spicy Rosemary Grilled Shrimp!