Cheesy Baked Lobster Tails
Save to BigOven
- 2 lobster tails
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the lobster tail in half and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Place the lobster tails in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add the cheese-garlic-herbs-butter mixture on top of the lobster meat.
- Bake the lobster for 15 minutes.
- Serve and top with fresh parsley or coriander.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 360.47 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 24.71 g || 38% |
| || Saturated Fat 15.41 g || 77.1% |
| || Trans Fat 0.59 g || |
| Cholesterol 158.69 mg || 52.9% |
| Sodium 836.08 mg || 34.8% |
| Total Carbohydrate 7.84 g || 2.6% |
| || Dietary Fiber 1.15 g || 4.6% |
| || Sugars 0.64 g || |
| Protein 27.21 g || |
| Vitamin A 22.26 % || Vitamin C 2.24 % |
| Calcium 53.22 % || Iron 8.82 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Lobster is one of the most prized foods of the sea, it has richer flavor but a similar texture as shrimp. Lobster is versatile as an ingredient. The meat can be grilled, steamed and even boiled. The shell can be used for added flavor in stocks and soups. One of the best recipes for baked lobster tails are created by grilling and baking. These methods turn this incredible ingredient into a perfect meal that can be enjoyed with a glass of wine. This recipe bakes the lobster to release all of its tasty goodness.
You can also add fresh herbs such as dill, rosemary, sage, and even basil. These fresh herbs will make the flavors pop and add aroma to your baked lobster dish. You can also add some heat from chili flakes or cayenne powder. You can pair this with your favorite starch such as mashed potatoes and even steamed white rice.
Pair this baked lobster tails with some good light to medium-bodied white wines. Here are the top picks.
- Sauvignon Blanc