Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/n7f51c5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/zip-recipes-lover/_inc/class.ziprecipes.util.php on line 502
Chicken Meatballs with Mustard-Mayo Sauce
Save to BigOven
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 egg
- 3 tablespoon Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 Cups vegetable Oil
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Prepare the Sauce: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and dijon mustard. Mix well until fully incorporated and let it chill.
- In a big bowl, mix all together with the ground chicken, garlic powder, wheat flour, Worcestershire sauce, Oyster Sauce, Paprika, Onion Powder, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. And add whisked 1 whole egg.
- Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out the mixture and form it into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Standard breading procedure. Flour - Egg Wash - Flour
- Deep fry the meatballs until golden brown and put it in a bowl lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Plate and top with the sauce.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 1638.76 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 149.98 g || 230.7% |
| || Saturated Fat 14.05 g || 70.3% |
| || Trans Fat 0.91 g || |
| Cholesterol 133.35 mg || 44.5% |
| Sodium 733.02 mg || 30.5% |
| Total Carbohydrate 53.34 g || 17.8% |
| || Dietary Fiber 2.49 g || 10% |
| || Sugars 0.45 g || |
| Protein 22.34 g || |
| Vitamin A 3.68 % || Vitamin C 0.36 % |
| Calcium 3.65 % || Iron 25.01 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Chicken is the most popular meat in the United States. Why not chicken as a meatball? These chicken meatballs won’t be dried since they’re fried.
The chicken meatballs recipe calls for an easy mayo-mustard sauce. But these would be delicious in a marinara, barbecue or teriyaki sauce as well.
This would be a lovely dish with a rosé. They are light and compliment the chicken well. Here are top picks for rosé wines:
- White Zinfandel
- Tempranillo Rosé
- Syrah Rosé