Delicious Kielbasa Recipe
Save to BigOven
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz onion
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 bacon strips
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Add chopped kielbasa and bacon.
- In a bowl, combine water, brown sugar, olive oil, black pepper, salt, cider vinegar, mustard, and minced thyme.
- Stir in the sauce into the potatoes and kielbasa.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add and stir in chopped baby spinach and roast for 5 minutes.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 643.56 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 49.07 g || 75.5% |
| || Saturated Fat 15.82 g || 79.1% |
| || Trans Fat 0.45 g || |
| Cholesterol 98.77 mg || 32.9% |
| Sodium 1070.68 mg || 44.6% |
| Total Carbohydrate 28.98 g || 9.7% |
| || Dietary Fiber 2.77 g || 11.1% |
| || Sugars 9.05 g || |
| Protein 21.3 g || |
| Vitamin A 5.79 % || Vitamin C 16.43 % |
| Calcium 5.67 % || Iron 13.54 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
This smoky and easy kielbasa recipe is the perfect meal idea for dinner. A favorite sausage and potato dinner recipe that is perfect for those who are looking for a brand new recipe to try.
Kielbasa is also known as Polish sausage. It is a tasty and versatile sausage that can be prepared as a main dish or a side dish. This smoked sausage can be grilled, oven-roasted, or pan-fried depending on the application. The difference between this polish sausage to the sausage family is its coarse texture and heady garlic flavor.
You can use the sauce in this recipe on a number of meats. It would be a great base for roast chicken. You can even replace the sausage with broccoli and cauliflower for a healthy vegetarian meal.
In addition, you can also substitute water with chicken stock or beef stock. This will add a great flavor profile to the kielbasa recipe. A good heap of smoked paprika and cayenne pepper will enhance the spiciness of the dish.
You can savor this potato and kielbasa dish with a good bottle of red wine.
- Petite Sirah
Looking for other sausage recipes? Check this out: Stewed Cabbage with Sausage & Delicious Crustless Quiche