An inspirational home cooking show for the 21st century
Join me each month while I challenge myself to take inspiration from different cultures, cuisines and wines to cook feasts that make my friends say wow!
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode now!
And check out the recipes from the show.
Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Citrusy Pepper Steak and OnionsRaise your hands if you love a delicious and easy pepper steak and onions recipe? A beef sirloin with sweet caramelized onion recipe — a perfect combination to satisfy your palate. Serve up this delicious beef recipe with a full-bodied red wine.
- Easy Walnut Apple CakeThis walnut apple cake recipe is light and airy — loaded with fresh apples that are baked to perfection. You can serve this apple dessert recipe as a perfectly delicious snack for the whole gang. Accompany this cinnamon apple cake with sweet wines as a perfect refreshing wine pairing!
- Delicious Breakfast Potato OmeletTired of the same boring breakfast omelet? This potato omelette casserole is an excellent answer if you are looking for an exciting and delicious breakfast for you and your family. Create the perfect omelette by mixing vegetables of your choice but while retaining the wonderful flavors of the potatoes. This egg brunch can be served hot or cold and pair it with a glass of delicious rosé wine.
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.