An inspirational home cooking show for the 21st century
Join me each month while I challenge myself to take inspiration from different cultures, cuisines and wines to cook feasts that make my friends say wow!
Family Meal is about exploring food from different places and different times to understand how people make awesome food with what they have.
For our first season, we are cooking from vintage African-American cookbooks.
Check out our newest episode now!Check out previous episodes here.
Recipes with wine pairings for every wine lover
- Creamy Grape SmoothieLooking for a creamy and delicious grape smoothie recipe? This snack smoothie is an excellent afternoon snack idea for the entire family. A cold and refreshing low-carb recipe for all occasions. You can add a half cup of fruity white wine to this fruit smoothie recipe.
- Healthy Grilled Chicken SaladThis easy grilled chicken salad has the perfect amount of creaminess that melts in your mouth. This delicious chicken recipe is a perfect light lunch and dinner for those who are on a low-calorie diet and for those who want to eat a lighter meal at dinner. Savor this tasty recipe with a good white wine as a refreshing accompaniment and to enhance your meal.
- Crusty Pan-Fried BreadA pan-fried bread recipe made with simple pantry ingredients. A versatile bread alternative. An afternoon snack idea worth trying. A yeastless bread recipe that you can prepare in under 20 minutes. A quick snack that you can savor with a perfect bottle of rosé wine.
Available on Android, iOS and the web.
Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you. We guarantee you will find a wine you love.
Use Winosity’s wine tasting note feature to keep track of the wines gems you find.
Available on Android, Apple and the web.
Get it now!
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. No more information overload. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Keep track of wines you love no matter where you encounter them
Restaurants, a friend’s house, the grocery. You can find wine gems in many places. Winosity let’s you document these wines quickly and easily, even while on the go.
Share your wine gems with your friends.
Post your wine finds on social media, via text or email right inside the app.
Keep track of what you love about your wine gems
Was it a specific flavor, aroma, the body? No matter what characteristic you found that you loved, you can track it on Winosity.
Find other wines you might like
Review wine gems from others with similar palates to you. Our standardized approach to categorizing wine means that you’ll know what the wine should taste like even if you haven’t tasted it yourself.