Delicious Grilled Pork Chop
Save to BigOven
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 thumb-size ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine oyster sauce, minced ginger, salt, pepper, brown sugar, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Whisk until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, transfer the pork chops and add the marinating liquid.
- Let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Grill the pork chops for 7 minutes on each side.
- Slice the cooked grilled pork into bite-sized pieces and serve.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 379.72 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 16.81 g|| 25.9%|
| Saturated Fat 5.52 g|| 27.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.17 g|
| Cholesterol 125.19 mg|| 41.7%|
| Sodium 1418.99 mg|| 59.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 16.24 g|| 5.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.85 g|| 3.4%|
| Sugars 8.0 g|
| Protein 39.38 g|
| Vitamin A 2.08 %|| Vitamin C 12.84 %|
| Calcium 6.51 %|| Iron 9.06 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
A delicious grilled pork chop recipe flavored with the best umami-packed ingredients for a delicious dinner idea for the family.
Pork chops are a versatile ingredient. It is a blank canvas waiting for flavors to turn it into something delicious. When cooked right, this lean cut becomes a tender and juicy main course.
It can serve as a simple dish, yet also has a place on the table during the holidays. Seasoning with salt or brining before cooking is an essential technique in bringing out the meat’s natural juices.
Taking pork chops from the fridge and immediately cooking them in a hot pan or putting them into a hot oven is generally a no-no. Let it rest for a couple of minutes to get to room temperature.
You can omit the cayenne pepper and change it to a more subtle flavor like star anise if you prefer a mild version of this dish.
These tasty grilled pork chop are an excellent food pairing with wine. Savor this delicious pork chops with a bottle of red wine.
- Pinot Noir
Check this Sweet and Garlicky Glazed Pork Chops!