Save to BigOven
- 24 oz large boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Pound each fillet to a half-inch thick and cut into 4 equal slices.
- Combine eggs, cheese, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, season the flour with salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- Dredge the chicken fillets with flour and egg was a mixture.
- Fry the chicken fillet until golden brown.
- Place the fillet on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In the same pan, fry minced garlic for a minute.
- Add chicken stock and chopped parsley.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high heat and reduce down to half.
- Add cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Add back the chicken fillet and let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 766.27 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 57.18 g || 88% |
| || Saturated Fat 26.35 g || 131.8% |
| || Trans Fat 0.49 g || |
| Cholesterol 337.31 mg || 112.4% |
| Sodium 644.35 mg || 26.8% |
| Total Carbohydrate 13.33 g || 4.4% |
| || Dietary Fiber 0.64 g || 2.6% |
| || Sugars 3.11 g || |
| Protein 48.98 g || |
| Vitamin A 48.21 % || Vitamin C 11.62 % |
| Calcium 19.63 % || Iron 10.29 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
This tender chicken breast recipe is an excellent and delicious meal for lunch and dinner. A lemony chicken Francese that can be whipped up quickly! Create a luscious and creamy sauce with a hint of fresh lemons.
Adding rosemary during the frying process would add a lovely aroma to this chicken recipe. Adding some dried oregano and dried parsley is a good idea. Even adding a teaspoon of turmeric will give a vibrant vibe. You can add almost any herb or spice if you want it to this versatile recipe. You can use garlic powder instead of minced garlic cloves. Add a half cup of white wine to add an extra zing to the creamy sauce.
If you want a thick sauce, just add a combination of equal parts of cornstarch and water; mix well and add to the center of the pan for a thicker sauce.
The recipe calls for chicken breast because they are the largest piece and are easy to fry. But you can also use boneless thigh meat if that’s what you have available. This amazing dish is a kid-friendly recipe, meaning kids will love this to the very end!
Open up a bottle of delicious rich white wine to pair with this delicious pan-fried chicken Francese!
Check these delicious chicken recipes:
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Asian Roasted Chicken Thigh
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine and wine journal app to find a wine that suits you.