No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
3 hours, 30 minutes
3 hours, 30 minutes
- 20 sheets Graham Crackers
- 11 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 453 grams cream cheese
- 396 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using a food processor, process the graham crackers until crumbs.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl, stir in sugar.
- Add butter and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the condensed milk a little at a time.
- Add in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- Smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm for about 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Unclasp sides of the pan, and remove cheesecake.
© 2020 Winosity 2019
This No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is the best cheesecake recipe you’ll ever want! A smooth dessert with a mousse-like filling and a buttery graham crust. This ultimate cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with your favorite fresh fruit, chocolate, or just whipped cream.
This cheesecake can be made 1-2 days in advance of serving. It can be frozen up to 3 months. Before serving, decorate with whipped cream, lemon curd, strawberry sauce, fresh berries, salted caramel, or your favorite fruit compote. If you want to make a chocolate cheesecake, just use chocolate wafer cookies as a base instead of graham crackers. Once you’ve mixed the filling, gently stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips or chocolate shards.
An excellent afternoon snack idea that goes so well with the best sweet wines. Take a look at our top sweet wine suggestions that can be a great wine pairing with this no-bake cheesecake recipe:
Check out other delicious dessert recipes: Simplified Apple Pie Recipe & Creme Brulee & Vegan Chocolate