: Undefined index: page in /home/n7f51c5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/zip-recipes-lover/_inc/class.ziprecipes.util.php
on line 502
Quick Shrimp Stir-Fried Noodles
Save to BigOven
- 6 ounces thin egg noodles
- 6 ounces shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-ounce onions
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1-ounce cabbage
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions for stir fried noodles.
- Mix oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Add oil to a heated pan, cook the shrimp for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In the same pan or wok, saute minced garlic and onions.
- Toss in the noodles and add the sauce. Coat evenly.
- Add shrimp, minced green onions and shredded cabbage.
- Stir in for 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 572.96 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 19.32 g || 29.7% |
| || Saturated Fat 2.26 g || 11.3% |
| || Trans Fat 0.17 g || |
| Cholesterol 179.08 mg || 59.7% |
| Sodium 1300.52 mg || 54.2% |
| Total Carbohydrate 74.24 g || 24.7% |
| || Dietary Fiber 4.5 g || 18% |
| || Sugars 7.36 g || |
| Protein 25.54 g || |
| Vitamin A 7.51 % || Vitamin C 10.66 % |
| Calcium 11.22 % || Iron 23.62 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
These delicious fried noodles are tossed in a superb sauce, accompanied by crunchy veggies and succulent shrimp. The stir-frying process goes fast. That is the reason why all of the ingredients must be prepared and ready for the quick process.
Adding a teaspoon of honey and chili flakes will create lovely Asian-flavored noodles that your friends will go crazy about. Substituting hoisin sauce with a good sweet chili sauce is a perfect ingredient to add. If you would like to cut down on the carbs, use Zucchini noodles in place of the egg noodles.
This fried-noodle recipe is perfect with rich white wines. Here are the top wines to pair with: