Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/n7f51c5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/zip-recipes-lover/_inc/class.ziprecipes.util.php on line 502
Savory Fried Spring Rolls
Save to BigOven
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 ounces grated carrots
- 1-ounce grated garlic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 piece egg
- 3 ounces chopped spring onions
- 3 ounces grated butternut squash
- 2 ounces grated daikon potatoes
- 3 ounces chorizo
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 16 ounces canola oil for frying
- 1 packet frozen spring roll wrappers
- Thaw the spring roll wrappers
- Mix all the ingredients except for the canola oil and spring roll wrappers. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Start wrapping the filling. Place a spring roll wrapper on a flat surface.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the filling on the spring roll wrapper.
- Start rolling and folding the left and right sides of the wrapper until it is packed tightly.
- Dab some water using your finger to seal-off the edge of the spring roll.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining filling.
- Heat canola oil and fry each spring roll until golden brown.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 104.6 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 9.32 g || 14.3% |
| || Saturated Fat 1.61 g || 8.1% |
| || Trans Fat 0.02 g || |
| Cholesterol 14.89 mg || 5% |
| Sodium 97.96 mg || 4.1% |
| Total Carbohydrate 2.92 g || 1% |
| || Dietary Fiber 0.53 g || 2.1% |
| || Sugars 0.55 g || |
| Protein 2.61 g || |
| Vitamin A 9.47 % || Vitamin C 3.02 % |
| Calcium 1.32 % || Iron 1.9 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
This Asian appetizer is perfect for different occasions such as birthdays, parties and even just a random day. This crowd-pleasing fried spring rolls dish is packed with umami and smoky flavor notes and has a crunchy texture. You can add different herbs, spices, and vegetables to add body to the fried spring rolls. You can add some spinach for some additional nutritional value as well.
This spring rolls can be paired with light red wines that enhance the flavor notes of the smoky flavored rolls. Here are the top choices.
- Pinot Noir
- St Laurent
You also need to try this Spring Rolls – A Vietnamese Style Fried Roll