Save to BigOven
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup Almond nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 700 grams farfalle pasta
- 120 grams cherry tomatoes
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend the almonds, garlic, spinach, basil, parsley, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce together with quartered cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 638.67 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 20.02 g || 30.8% |
| || Saturated Fat 4.07 g || 20.4% |
| || Trans Fat 0.0 g || |
| Cholesterol 8.43 mg || 2.8% |
| Sodium 188.33 mg || 7.8% |
| Total Carbohydrate 91.8 g || 30.6% |
| || Dietary Fiber 5.8 g || 23.2% |
| || Sugars 4.36 g || |
| Protein 22.8 g || |
| Vitamin A 10.46 % || Vitamin C 10.77 % |
| Calcium 22.24 % || Iron 14.67 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Pasta fans, will love this recipe. Pesto is so easy to make and so flavorful. You can make this spinach pesto pasta recipe in under and hour, perfect for a quick after work meal.
You may add some chunks of fried tofu or pan-fried chicken breast if you want to add protein. If you don’t like the taste of the parsley, you may omit it and add another 1/4 cup of basil instead. You can also switch out the cheese for another nutty cheese such as gruyere.
This herbaceous spinach pesto pasta recipe is perfect with light and crisp white wines. Here are our top choices:
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine and wine journal app to find a wine that suits you.