Save to BigOven
- 30 ounces of Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Place ribs into a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over medium heat and bring it to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Preheat the grill.
- Make a sauce with the remaining ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the ribs to coat.
- Grill the ribs for 20 minutes, basting with the sauce every 5 minutes.
- Cut into smaller portions and serve.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 520.21 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 33.59 g || 51.7% |
| || Saturated Fat 10.73 g || 53.7% |
| || Trans Fat 0.31 g || |
| Cholesterol 113.4 mg || 37.8% |
| Sodium 723.62 mg || 30.2% |
| Total Carbohydrate 32.27 g || 10.8% |
| || Dietary Fiber 1.62 g || 6.5% |
| || Sugars 28.3 g || |
| Protein 23.04 g || |
| Vitamin A 3.08 % || Vitamin C 6.01 % |
| Calcium 4.35 % || Iron 12.36 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
Sticky Grilled Pork Ribs: Pork ribs are always a perfect ingredient. They are especially delicious if you are planning to grill them for a barbecue party or a barbecue dinner for the family. Everyone loves that juicy meaty pork flavor.
Star anise, cardamom pods and even a good heap of ground coriander will add an exciting flavor to these grilled pork ribs. You can optionally roast the pork ribs in the oven if you don’t have enough space for a grill. This dish is best paired with some roasted potatoes or a bowl of good steamed jasmine rice for a perfect dining experience.
This pork recipe is perfect with medium-bodied red wines like the following:
- Cabernet Franc
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine and wine journal app to find a wine that suits you.