The Best Burger Recipe Ever!
- 28 oz ground beef
- 2 oz shitake mushrooms
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 oz onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 burger buns
- 2 oz pickled radish
- 3 oz fresh arugula
- 2 ripe avocadoes (Guacamole)
- 1 oz onion (Guacamole)
- 1 oz tomato (Guacamole)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (Guacamole)
- 1 garlic clove (Guacamole)
- 1 lime (Guacamole)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (Guacamole)
- Combine minced shitake mushrooms and all other ingredients except guacamole, arugula, burger buns, and onions.
- Separate the beef mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Form ground been into patties a bit bigger than the size of your buns.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy-based skillet or BBQ over high heat.
- Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelized.
- Add patties and cook for 3 minutes until golden with a great crust.
- Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, toast the cut side of the buns lightly.
- Combine the guacamole ingredients.
- To serve: Spread the base of buns with guacamole, pickled radish, burger patty, onions, arugula, and guacamole.
- Top with the other half of the bun. Serve immediately.
© 2020 Winosity 2019
The best burger recipe that you can make within the comforts of your home. Discover this delicious burger with the best burger toppings! Guacamole, pickled radish, and arugula make this beef burger recipe a fresh take on a regular hamburger recipe.
A cast-iron skillet is best for this dish. But you can use non-stick if that’s what you have. Sear both sides of the patty and roast it in the oven for 5 minutes to help it stay juicy. It will create a tastier patty as it cooks.
The toppings we suggest are just a launching off point. If you don’t have these ingredients around, just use your imagination to find another tasty flavor profile.
If you prefer BBQ sauce over your burger, then check out our best BBQ sauce!
Pair this recipe with tasty red wines for a wine pairing dinner experience. Here is the list of red wines to try with The Best Burger Recipe: