Looking for a refreshing and fruity wine cocktail? This one uses mango, rather than the more common orange or cranberry. This sangria recipe is great for spring or just a regular brunch anytime of year.
You can also add apples to add a different flavor profile. Mango pairs well with berries, citrus, melon, and tropical fruits. To add that an herby flavor, you can muddle fresh mint and just add it right before serving.
This sangria recipe will quench your thirst. It’s great for a barbecue or a light brunch. Here are our top pick for sweet white wines to use to make it:
Alsacian Pinot Gris
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine and wine journal app to find a wine that suits you.
The Best Mango Sangria
Save to BigOven
- 4 Cups Mango Juice
- 1 bottle, sweet white wine
- 2 Mangoes
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 2 cups Ice
- Thinly slice the orange, lemons and remove the seeds
- Dice the mangoes.
- In a large pitcher, place mango juice, white wine, and fruit.
- Let it infuse for 25 minutes.
- Add the ice just before serving.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 321.0 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 0.7 g || 1.1% |
| || Saturated Fat 0.16 g || 0.8% |
| || Trans Fat || |
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg || 0 |
| Sodium 22.86 mg || 1% |
| Total Carbohydrate 54.51 g || 18.2% |
| || Dietary Fiber 3.71 g || 14.8% |
| || Sugars 47.53 g || |
| Protein 1.8 g || |
| Vitamin A 16.21 % || Vitamin C 110.59 % |
| Calcium 7.87 % || Iron 7.98 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019