: Undefined index: page in /home/n7f51c5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/zip-recipes-lover/_inc/class.ziprecipes.util.php
on line 502
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 15 minutes
1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp ground Flax Seed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add liquid to bowl and combine to form a dough.
- Add water as needed until dough is fully hydrated.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a floured surface.
- Rest the dough for an hour in an oiled bowl.
- Cut dough into 12 portions and roll into balls.
- Space out balls on a lined pan as if ready for baking and let rise for 10 minutes.
- Press each dough ball flat
- Prick each ball with a fork a few times.
- Allow dough to rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the rounds cool before cutting or slicing.
| Amount Per Serving: |
| Calories || 84.2 kcal |
| % Daily Value* |
| Total Fat 0.8 g || 1.2% |
| || Saturated Fat 0.11 g || 0.6% |
| || Trans Fat 0.0 g || |
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg || 0 |
| Sodium 100.67 mg || 4.2% |
| Total Carbohydrate 16.94 g || 5.6% |
| || Dietary Fiber 1.96 g || 7.8% |
| || Sugars 1.11 g || |
| Protein 3.05 g || |
| Vitamin A 0.0 % || Vitamin C 0.0 % |
| Calcium 0.76 % || Iron 5.14 % |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Winosity 2019
A homemade bread thins for your Deviled Ham Salad Sandwich. This homemade buns recipe is easy to make and tastes fantastic at a family meal. These sandwich thins can be easily made from the comfort of your home.
You can store the rested dough in the freezer for 3 weeks. Just make sure that it is wrapped well in cling film. If you don’t have whole wheat flour in your stash, you may use graham flour. Graham flour is coarsely ground flour that has a nutty texture — which is unrefined whole wheat flour. A high-fiber content flour is great for your tummy.
It’s amazing how exciting fresh herbs can be. And you can enjoy them at home with these sandwich thins. Mix some spices such as oregano, thyme, marjoram, and add it to the bread dough. And voila, you’ll have delicious herb thins. Use this bread recipe as a bonding moment with your friends and family.
Although good on its own, you can eat this easy bread thins as is or pair it with chilled rosé wine. Check these wine suggestions:
- Pasqua Rosé
- Chiaretto Rosé